Monday, May 31, 2010

ALESSIA

YES! She is Finally out! My aunt has had her first baby-my first cousin on my mothers side. Alessia was born on May 28th before 10pm:D Thank you God for giving my aunt a safe birth with a healthy baby.
This whole week has been one hectic week, a lot of work to get done before the end of the year. It seems like I've been bombarded with mini projects here and there that all add up..And for some reason, I have gone out of my way to build back my social life instead of photography. I think I'm only allowing myself to get away with it because this is the end; who knows how much longer we will all stay in contact:(
School ends on June 10th..Except I probably won't be there-I will be in Carnegie hall in NYC for the National Scholastic Award Ceremony. Graduation is the 26th.
I just hope we've all made the right choice...





1 comment:

  1. Aww baby, I like these pictures a lot. Emotional impact :]

    ReplyDelete