Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Crew Photos

I promise you I have not been slacking off. I wish I have had more time to photograph, but I have been very busy, doing other things here and there.
My most recent project was to create a website for a personal tutoring business and to photograph, edit and print out the whole Novice girls and boys and Varsity girls and boys crew team. It was a heck of a job! But I sure am glad to do it-seeing as how I rowed crew for 6 seasons and miss it very much, it helps me to connect back up with the team and see how everyone is doing.

SO I just figured I'd give you a peak at my recent projects-nothing too portfolio worthy, but just to give you an idea of the past few weeks.


And in a few more weeks.......it will be Africa time!! *Gulp!*









No comments:

Post a Comment