Thursday, June 23, 2011

OFF TO AFRICA-CAPE VERDE!


Guys, this is it. Tomorrow I will be on a plane over to Cape Verde in Africa. A FREAKIN PLANE GUYS!!!!! I Have Never in my life been out of the country or on plane! And still I feel like I have a lot to do before I leave tomorrow, but I have faith that everything will be worked out. All I can do is hope that God has put me in the right place to photograph the beauty He has created on this Earth and delight people back home to see what they are missing by staying in USA.

Ill be sure to try and update this blog as much as I can-maybe a few times a week if I get wifi and time? Im hoping there will be So many photos to edit that it will be overwhelming and trail into winter time-that'll give me something to do in the freezing blizzards of the north!



In the mean time, I went to the Bronx Zoo on Monday for the first time and it was Really beautiful. We only had a few hours to see everything but for the time we had we saw so much! The lions we got to see way closer, the snow leopards we saw play fighting, the baboons up close, etc! So much! Here are some photos from the trip:
























Wish me luck guys, and pray for me please. I'll be back shortly with an update!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment