Monday, October 31, 2011

Snow in New York!



Yup-that is snow in my back yard in New York-over 10" to be exact (some places around us got 18"!). Luckily, good old Michigan is still snow free and relatively warm in the 50s!!:)

So I do not have much time right now, as I am about to go back to my dorm, read a little and sleep. Though below is some of my updated work:


Last year, I donated my photo Slum Dog to the SPCA auction, and it luckily raised $1,000 for the animals! So this year they asked me if I could donate another photo again, though I cannot say I have another photo portraying animal abuse as strong as that one was. Though I looked through my negatives and scanned some of the best I could find from Africa to possibly donate. Here are two of the selected candidates:




And here are just two other random photos that I happened to like from the negatives I got a chance to scan:






Here is just a photo I took on location for an assignment for an album cover:



Lastly, this is a photoshoot I did of my beautiful friend Kristen for the assignment 'Lifestyle Portrait'. We drove down to the beach and caught Gods most beautiful sunsets to photograph with. Praise God for all of the blessings and answered prayers He has given all of us on this campus the past few weeks:) He is always faithful. Oh I cannot wait to show you guys my latest web design assignment!!:) Good night!




Psalm 46:2 - "Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,"


Psalms 56:2 - "In God, whose word I praise,
in God I trust; I will not be afraid.
What can mortal man do to me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment