Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Last day home...


(My beautiful sister)


Tomorrow Tim and I head back to Michigan for our 2nd year at Andrews University. I will officially be a junior, and Tim will begin his first year at Graduate school.
I have gotten so comfortable at home that now I don't want to go back to school! But I am sure once I am there, I will be very happy:)


I want to thank God again for this amazing summer.

This has been a very good summer for me. I felt very content with myself self consciously and it was my first experience using my photography in the real world working for actual clients. I got to intern under a great photographer, James Ransom and see how professional photographers do their stuff.

What was Really crazy was that this entire summer I had been struggling to find work, and then all of the sudden, this last week God had provided me with a photoshoot for just about EVERY day but Sabbath!!!
In one week I did a total of 4 baby photoshoots, 2 company photoshoots (for Baby Vision and for Bayard Cutting Arboretum State Park), and one logo design for a Holistic Nutrition Business.
God provides. Just when I was not sure I was going to have enough money to go back to college with, God provided. He Always does. It was too much of a coincidence that my very last week of summer I was bombarded with jobs. So much so that I had to schedule 2 jobs to photoshoot when I come home for thanksgiving break:)


AND ALSO GUESS WHAT ELSE!!!!! This is some of my favorite news!!!!!!!

NINA MARIE PHOTOGRAPHY is OFFICIALLY A BUSINESS!!!

I have registered for it in my county! I will be registering for another DBA in Michigan as well. I got my own EIN number from the IRS and registered as a Sole Proprietor DBA Nina Marie Photography.
I thought it was going to be SO HARD. I was SO overwhelmed. I did not even know where to start...in fact, no one I talked to seemed to quite know the exact steps and order of how to go about starting my own business.
But it is finished! And I have a bank account for it as well, so checks can now be made payable to Nina Marie Photography:)

If you need any help with starting your own business, come to me and now I can help you!




Now I know I am VERY behind on showing you guys some of my recent work, so I will show you now below some of the different the baby photoshoots:











These are some shots from Baby Vision:









These were just some fun shots my friend Allysia, Tim and my sister and I took:)

















Here are some logos I have done since I last updated my blog:









Lastly, here are the business cards I designed for my mothers cake business:) Check out her site at www.customcakesbyannmarie.com





That is all for now, pray for us for safe travels back to school tomorrow and thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment