Thursday, April 17, 2014

BFA Thesis Exhibition in just 5 days!

This is it folks, the poaching series that I have spent around 200 hours on is finally going to premier on campus at Andrews University Tuesday night at 6pm. For all those who cannot attend it, you will be able to see the 10 finished composites in just one week on my website. 


For now I have to say that I am thankful to God for how far I have come with my health. It got really scary for me a few times, feeling a sense of overwhelming anxiety from unbalanced cortisol and epinephrine levels, shakiness from the nervous system, light headed from low blood pressure, gasping for air in the middle of the night from skipped heartbeats, tachycardia after every meal and uncontrollable worsen tachycardia upon standing along with chronic fatigue, POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) is no joke. It's hell to live with. But I am doing what I read myself to do that is considered the only known cure for this...exercise. Hoping to start Dr.Levine's protocol soon...but in the mean time God has blessed me with an unbelievable gym membership price at the local YMCA full of classes and fun, and I have been able to eat anything again without anxiety or tachycardia. I can even control the fast heart rate to a point when I stand now. I pray something I am doing is really working and I will be free from this nightmare soon.

Praise God for all of the success with my photos He has given me despite all that I am going through this semester health wise. Keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment