Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Behind the Scenes - BFA Sneak Peak

Many of you have wondered if I dropped off the face of the Earth with my photography because I have not posted much work up these past 2 semesters...

Well that is because I am working hard at my BFA Senior Thesis project on poaching. I still cannot show it all now, but what I can show you is a sneak peak behind the scenes composite video of one of the images in my series.
The full series will be up May 2014, but if you are local to Andrews University, please come to my Exhibition April 22nd, 6-8.

Enjoy!




BTW I just wanted to give you an update that I think God has answered my prayers for a diagnosis, somewhat. Most all of my symptoms are pointing to something called Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. It is SUPER complex because it has to do with the nervous system, not even your overall health or necessarily your diet. I believe mine has been triggered by a 24 hour stomach virus I got 2 months ago.

But we don't know anything for certain yet, the tilt table test (one of the ways to diagnose this) pretty much confirms my hypothesis that I have POTS, but what exactly is causing this is uncertain. I want to get lots of neuro labs done to check adrenaline like chemical balances in my body as well as other things to figure out the cause.

For now I am going to try EXERCISE (hopefully get my hands on Dr.Levine's protocol) because that is the #1 thing that has been most effective for POTS patients, and have cured them in a matter of months (instead of the contrary, waiting 2-5 years for the symptoms to go away - if they ever do).

If this is POTs, I have diagnosed myself Very early on (compared to some that were not told they had it for YEARS). So I think I have a good chance at whooping it in the butt. In the mean time I am not happy about this at all, because it seriously is effecting even everyday chores and homework I need to do to graduate.


Please keep me in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment